I’ve seen some reviews complaining about slow write speeds. I haven’t noticed anything abnormal. This is USB 3, so read speeds are quick. Write speeds are always lower. I find the write speeds to be fine, but that depends largely on the device you’re using and how full the drive is.
For the price, this is a great little drive. It is small and very portable. It can be used as a USB-A connection or a micro-USB connection.
From the manufacturer:
- Free up space on your OTG-enabled Android phone
- Back up your mobile photos, videos and contacts
- Retractable design with dual micro-USB and USB 3.0 connectors
- High-speed USB 3.0 performance with up to 150MB/s file transfer from drive to computer
- SanDisk Memory Zone application (available on Google Play) lets you easily manage your photos and videos
SandDisk is a trusted brand. I’ve never had any issues with their products. I’m happy with this little drive.