I am pretty picky about shoes, but not in a brand-conscious snobby kind of way. I’m picky about comfort and durability.
Several years ago, while wandering around in a DSW, I decided to try on a pair of Levoy shoes by Sketchers. I had never been a Sketchers fan, but the Levoys immediately felt great on my feet. I looked at about a dozen other pairs of shoes before deciding to buy the Levoys. I have not regretted the purchase at all.
In fact, when my first pair of Levoys finally wore out (they held up well considering I wore them everywhere for several years), I replaced them with two pairs of Levoys – one brown and one black. And they are my go-to casual shoe still. The black shoe comes with two different-colored sets of laces, a lighter more casual look that matches the stitching or a darker dressier look.
The stitching holds up well. The memory foam footbed is comfortable and supportive. The shoe looks attractive. It is light and breathes well. They are casual enough to wear with jeans or shorts, but nice enough to wear with khakis or slacks. I have exactly zero complaints or suggestions for improvement.
From the manufacturer:
- Smooth leather upper
- Lace up dress casual bicycle toe comfort oxford design
- Stitching accents
- Dual stitched seam bicycle toe detail
- Leather overlay detail at sides and heel
- Contrast colored single fabric side stripe detail
- Embossed side S logo
- Relaxed Fit logo tag accent
- Heel pull on tab
- Lace up front
- Padded collar and tongue
- Soft fabric shoe lining
- Relaxed Fit® design for roomy comfortable fit
- Memory Foam topped cushioned comfort insole
- Shock absorbing lightweight flexible midsole
- Flexible rubber traction outsole
- 1 inch heel
The Levoy is a very comfortable casual shoe that I highly recommend.